We also offer services for the adult who wants to obtain their first license. For those who have never been licensed before we offer behind-the-wheel in-car lessons. In a two-hour session we will cover the basics to help improve your driving skills and get you on your way to driving independence. During the two-hour session we will also cover the maneuverability portion of the Ohio driving test.
For those adults who only need a little help with the maneuverability test we offer a 30 minute session. Check out our packages and prices. Please note that due to our busy season schedule with teens we do not offer these adult options from June 1st through August 31st. In addition, should you We also offer services for the adult who wants to obtain their first license. For those who have never been licensed before we offer behind-the-wheel in-car lessons. In a two-hour session we will cover the basics to help improve your driving skills and get you on your way to driving independence. During the two-hour session we will also cover the maneuverability.
** We do not offer abbreviated or remedial driving classes.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- We cannot schedule any student to drive until the tuition is paid in full.
- We will pick up the student for their drive at your home or school depending what time the drive is scheduled. They will be told where we will pick up when they schedule.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for any student who misses /forgets a scheduled drive without calling at least 2 hours ahead of the scheduled time to cancel that drive. You must have your permit in-hand when the instructor picks you up. Failure to show a valid permit on each drive will result in having to cancel the drive.
- Do not schedule your driving test with any exam station until you have received your Certificate of Completion. Once you have received your certificate, you can schedule your driving test on-line at http://www.ohiodrivingtest.com/ or by calling your local exam station. Click here fo
- Do not lose your certificate. Parents must sign a notarized affidavit for lost certificates. There will also be a $10.00 charge to issue a new certificate.
- Parents must sign an affidavit stating you drove with them for at least 50 hours. Ten of those hours must be nightime driving. You can download and print an affidavit at: http://publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/bmv5791.pdf
- Do not show up late for class. If you come late you will need to leave and re-take the class on another date. This is a strict requirement of the State of Ohio.
- The contract/agreement you signed is good for six months from the date of signing. You may be asked to pay an additional fee if you fail to complete the course within six months.
- As a courtesy, an extra set of cones and poles are kept at each school for students to use to practice maneuverability. These cones can be picked up during class hours (5:30-8:30 Mon- Thurs) on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please do not call to reserve the cones. Please return the cones as soon as you are done using them. There will be a $50.00 charge for not returning the cones.